Dear Readers

Fear not the Darkness, But What Lies Within, The recesses of our mind, The creepy cobwebbed corners,That lingers on and tickles us,With tingle feelings of alarm, The deep in the stomach, Pain we feel when we do warn, The fear is deadly it seeks, The deepest corner of our mind, It's just a story to alarm,Educate and provide entertainment for our minds. So read on dear reader, I hope you find the stories amusing and full of charm.






Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Liebster Award


 Eugene Uttley kindly awarded me this Liebster Blog Award .
Thank you Eugene
The purpose of the Liebster Award is to get blogs with less than 200 followers noticed.





The Rules

  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
  3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
  4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.

Questions from Eugene Uttley

1. What’s one activity that gives you great satisfaction?
Writing
2. What’s one thing you do that you kind of wish you didn’t?
Chew my nails .I know disgusting habit.

3. What’s one thing you don’t do that you kind of wish you did?

Travel more

4. When was a time in your life when you took a chance (something risky)?

When I met and decided to marry my husband after three weeks.What can I say? He was the right person for me.
5. When have you surprised yourself? By answering these questions. LOL
6. When people meet you, what do you suppose is one of the first things they notice? My smile, I smile a lot.


7. Once people get to know you, what do they learn about you?

My husband says it's my kindness and they way I mother people.
8. What has been your most memorable travel experience?
Travelling to New Orleans before Hurricane Katrina.
9. In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, can you compose a limerick about yourself?

I have never tried a limerick. I'm not sure if I'm very good at this, but here goes.
For limerick purposes the pronunciation of  my name my dad always said was  She-log though I go by Shee-la.


           There once was a woman named Sheilagh
           Who liked to dance and clog
           Her words told tales
           As she regaled them with whales
           Telling them on her blog

10. What’s one song the lyrics of which really speak to you?

The Rasmus- In the Shadows

No sleep until I'm done finding the answers, Won't stop until I find a cure for this cancer. Sometimes I feel like going down I'm so disconnected. Somehow I know I am haunted to be wanted. I've been watching I've been waiting in the shadows for my time. I've been searching I've been living for tomorrows all my life.
The song just speaks to me, telling me not to do what I did in the past don't wait for my tomorrows for my writing always putting something else first.Act now.

11. Form or function? Product or process? Fashion or comfort?
Function,  product and process, comfort.


My 11 Nominees
2.) http://turningpaige.blogspot.ca/     Paige Nicole 
3.) http://audacityshewrote.com/about-the-author/    Cari L. Pedstelak 
4.) http://the-red-stone.blogspot.ca/      Craig Smith (click home)
Emma
 Anthony North

My questions

1.) What drives you to write? 
2.) Who encouraged you in your writing when you were young?
3.) If you could travel anywhere in the world where would that be?
4.) Are you a morning person?
5.) What is your favourite food?
6.) What is your favourite musical?
7.)  What is your  best trait?
8.)  What is your favourite song and  why?
9.)  Coffee or tea?
10.) Favourite household chore?
11.) Do you collect anything? 

    

6 comments:

  1. Dear Sheilagh,
    I am touched and honoured that you would nominate me for the Leibster Award. Sadly I do not accept or promulgate awards. I take great pleasure in writing and my rewards are the comments I receive and the friendships I forge with other writers in commenting on their work. Curiously the two questions you asked in your list; the first and the last were the ones I liked the most. The first is simple; the drive to write is because my heart beats and my eyes see and the last one; I collect so much I have to give most of it away...and that is love, and I do that best by writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love your limerick...

    Cheers,
    Uttley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answers old egg would you prefer I take your blog address off? I could do that if you wish


    I'm glad you like it Meester Uttley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, of course not. The only thing that I remove is spam!

      Delete
  4. Thank You for the honor. Might try attempting the questions. Though I am bad at the meme kind of posts but the ones you posed I wanna attempt :)
    Thanks once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your welcome if you look above this post I'm giving my e-book away free this week go ahead and grab one.

    ReplyDelete