Dear Readers

Fear not the Darkness, But What Lies Within, The recesses of our mind, The creepy cobwebbed corners,That lingers on and tickles us,With tingle feelings of alarm, The deep in the stomach, Pain we feel when we do warn, The fear is deadly it seeks, The deepest corner of our mind, It's just a story to alarm,Educate and provide entertainment for our minds. So read on dear reader, I hope you find the stories amusing and full of charm.






Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Canada- Happy Birthday Canada



My Canada

I live in beauty
A country so wide
People who care
For each other
Is our pride
When I visit places
In this country
So vast and open
I am thankful
For freedom to speak
Freedom to learn
And freedom to live
In harmony and joy
For my country
Is Canada
The colour of acceptance
All creeds, all colours, 
All orientations
We are on under the flag
Of the maple leaf
We wear with pride.
©Sheilagh Lee 
 June 28, 2014

♡ Happy 147th Birthday Canada! 
July 1st, 2014













This video was made a few years ago by some of my hometown people the song is 'Canadian Please'. I love this video.

Song & video produced by

Julia Bentley & Andrew Gunadie

No comments:

Post a Comment