Dear Readers

Fear not the Darkness, But What Lies Within, The recesses of our mind, The creepy cobwebbed corners,That lingers on and tickles us,With tingle feelings of alarm, The deep in the stomach, Pain we feel when we do warn, The fear is deadly it seeks, The deepest corner of our mind, It's just a story to alarm,Educate and provide entertainment for our minds. So read on dear reader, I hope you find the stories amusing and full of charm.






Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Christmas Angel~The Christmas Star -Part 2

“I take it back, that’s not my real wish” Christina said as she stepped out of the house wiping the blood from her nose looking up at the Christmas star.

     Christina closed her eyes whispered the words and when she opened and there was Craig walking towards her. Craig hugged her like he’d never let her go and then surprisingly, he kissed her.

“I should have done that a long time ago,”Craig insisted.

      That was the moment that I knew Christina saw that her real wish had come true for Craig got down on one knee in the snow and asked, “Christina I miss you. I love you. You’re my best friend and I never want to let you go. Will you marry me?”
“But you live here,” Christina protested feebly.
“I got a job at Trent, Holloway and Montgomery in L.A. I start the day after New Year’s. It’s my uncle Gordon Trent’s firm so lots of room for advancement,” Craig laughed.
“I got a job too. I’m going to star in a sitcom called Chrissy’s world. I’m playing Chrissy.”
“Wow Congratulations Chrissy. But about my question. Will you merry, marry me?”
“Yes,” Christina answered.
“Good because were getting married tomorrow if that’s okay.”
“How can we get married that fast?” Christina asked.
“I hired a wedding planner. Her name is Mary and she’s a miracle worker. It’s all planned even your dress. Your mother picked it out, so no bad luck, I haven’t seen it.”
“I love you Craig Trent.”
“I always knew you did but I knew you also needed time to figure it out.”
“Thanks for giving me the time.”
“Let’s go tell your parents,” Craig said.
“I think they already know,” Christina stated pointing to them peering out the window.


       Christina and Craig were married the next day with me catering and carrying out the plans of their wedding. Now they celebrate their fiftieth wedding anniversary on this Christmas day. Aarush gave me permission to visit them for the day as Mary’s granddaughter just to see the two I brought together under the Christmas star. They are still happy and their grandchildren and great-grandchildren bask in that love. 

I''ll always remember this first couple I brought together under the Christmas star. but who knows maybe someday I'll be your Christmas angel when you wish upon the Christmas . Until then Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah,Happy holidays whatever you celebrate let your days be merry and bright.
©Sheilagh Lee December 14 ,2016
Christmas-Tree-Nature1024.jpgchristmascard 10.JPG

1 comment: